1. Replace the template’s title with your title. The style should be “FEMTO13-Title“
2. Replace the template’s author list with your author list. The style should be “FEMTO13-Author“
- Use the format initials followed by a space followed by surname. Each initial should be followed by a dot.
- Separate the authors by a comma. Do not use “and”.
- The superscripted numbers indicate affiliation.
- No space between author and affiliation number.
- The presenter should have an additional * after the affiliation number (without space in between).
- The comma to separate authors should come after the affiliation labels.
3. Replace the template’s affiliation list with your affiliation list. The style should be “FEMTO13-Affiliation“ for each affiliation
- Each affiliation should be on a new line.
- The superscripted affiliation numbers should be in front of the affiliation.
- No space between affiliation number and affiliation.
4. Replace the template’s text with your text. The style should be “Normal“
5. Replace the template’s figure with your figure if you have one, otherwise delete it
- Set text wrapping to “in line with text”.
- Do not include the figure inside a text box.
- Do not edit your figure inside word. If you have to edit your figure, edit it before you include it in word.
- The image should be positioned above the references.
- Figures should be in .jpg or .png format.